Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Oh well it is late wed night and no short track for me, that is ok though, had to pick up my beautiful daughter from school today , her mom is having minor surgery on thursday so she is going to be around a little early this week. From one blogger to another aks must have alot of just for men in the medicine closet, jules can make me laugh and cry sometimes in the same sentence, aaron has two girls and one on the wayWOW. hope someone filled my shoes over at the track , i am sure they did, oh what is that sound , its my bike down stairs chatting at each other how bad a poser that i have been latley. my wonderful masi gran corsa has not had a leg across her in almost three weeks, the last ride was with the greens eric the old man and father ken sure miss it , stasrted off the early summ riding like a champ and keeping up sometimes and then fell off like an apple in the back yard, well i am try to be a soon to be husband and keep the other half happy, boy i need to make myself happy too. must go for now light out jules is already snoring it up trixie

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I missed it, wouldn't be the same without the local cult hero there to heckle me

    ReplyDelete